Importance of Exercising
Exercise is important in that it helps improve someone's overall well-being in many different ways. By getting in a simple hour long workout each day, there are many known benefits to doing so. Exercising can help to improve someone's mood, lower their stress levels, control a healthy weight, give you more energy, help with better sleep, lower the risk of diseases, and help with health in general. The list of pros to exercising can go on even further and outweighs all the cons that someone may think of. Exercising can also be beneficial in that it can be a break from how busy your day might get, and it gives you a way to center your attention on something else that will help with focus when you get back to what you were doing.

Anna, I agree with everything you said and a lot of people really need to hear this. I can tell you first hand that exercising has helped me in more ways than just my physical well-being. There are times when I'm feeling lazy, tired, or sad and I go for a run or workout to help my mental health. By the end of the exercise, I am feeling much more energized and clear in the head than before the exercise. It's cool to me how I feel so tired when I'm just sitting doing nothing, but feel so alive and just so much better after I exercise. Exercise helps and cures a lot more than people realize and can help them in many more ways than just help them "look better".
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with you and believe that many more people need to hear this, which is why I want to teach physical education. I believe that not enough individuals recognize the value of exercise or how it impacts their overall health. Some people have a tendency to believe they can't exercise because it's too difficult or they don't know where to start and have a million excuses, but all it takes is to begin taking daily walks. To me, anything is better than nothing. You don't need to be perfect; as long as you make an attempt, things will get better gradually. Our bodies were designed to move, not to remain still.
ReplyDeleteI agree with everything you said. I wish more people were aware of the importance of being physically active. I do notice that when I exercise and then do school work, I can pay attention much better. Sometimes I feel lazy and don't want to exercise, but when I do I always feel better. I love that you are very passionate about exercise!
ReplyDelete