Choosing your Favorite Form
There are many different forms of exercising such as biking, running, swimming, strength training, dancing, etc.. For me, my favorite is running. I like to run because it gives me a way to take a break from my busy days and focus my attention on something else. Running helps me to stay fit, and I feel accomplished when I get it done. Something that makes it easier for me to keep going is to find other people who like to run as well and go out together. It is important to find what kind of exercise is your favorite and why. By doing that, it will make exercising more enjoyable and keep you more inclined to doing so.

I really enjoy how you list out different options and different types of exercise that one could do. This seems like an informational personal blog post and I like how personal it is. Its almost motivational and encouraging others to run. I personally hate running and do not do it, but I like the tips you suggested. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete